Thursday, March 6, 2008

HUGE NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



SO yesterday Chad was registering online for next semesters classes and realized that the classes he has left are also available through BYU Independent study...meaning he doesn't need to be on campus for any of his classes....meaning we don't need to be in Rexburg. What do you mean you ask?? We are moving back to Bellingham! We will move mid/end of April (which is a semester early) and will be there until grad-school starts for Chad (late Aug or Sept) Why are we doing this? Because it financially makes by far way more sense then to stay here and also ALL our family is out there (except Janell)
We are SOOOO excited, but also really sad to leave all our friends, we have made some amazing friends over the past years (4 for me) and we are REALLY going to miss them. It will be weird to be back in our home town, but I am totally stoked. NO snow, the ocean is there, the lake is there, the mountains are there and Seattle and Vancouver BC and so much more. We already have a 2 bedroom apt in Bellingham (near the airport for those who know what I'm talking about) its brand spank'n new (as in its not even finished yet) and here's the miracle.....we only pay $150/month! It pays to have friends in good places.
So I am very grateful for the Internet and will be able to keep in contact with all my Rex-friends, but we are not gone yet so if you're here, we need to party while we still can:)

8 comments:

Carly said...

Wow that is fantastic!! Congrats!!!

Amiee said...

That's awesome Rachel! Congrats! Hope all goes well back home and good luck!

Meredith said...

so my dad just told me this morning, and then my mom said it was on your blog (which i hadn't yet checked today....) and wow!! i'm excited! we'll all have the summer together.

Joy Elizabeth Jackson said...

blah, blah, blah. I'm not supporting this.

Caleb said...

I am so ecstatic!!! We are moving into Bellingham in a couple of weeks! We just found a house to rent and it's on Lake Whatcom meaning we have beachfront, so you and Lily will have to come sunbathe with me! So happy, let us know what we can do to help.
Love, Hannah

Alli said...

This is so exciting! I'm totally jealous! I wish we were moving back home! Congratulations!! That's amazing!!!

Brianne said...

Yea! We'll have to get the babies together. Whatcom Falls??? :-)

Anonymous said...

WWWHHHHATTTTTTT?!?!?! AAHHH I'm so jealous!!!! YOu lucky ducks :) You get to be there during summer :)