Wednesday, April 9, 2008

back in the 'ol days...


I was driving back from running errands today and was passed by the fire truck and ambulance. For those of you who didn't know the FD was my second home...literally, like I had 24hr shifts where I would have to sleep there and stuff...any who seeing them fly by me with full on lights and sirens made me miss my old job. Don't get me wrong I LOVE being an at home mommy but I do miss my the adrenaline rushes, the running red lights, the blood and guts, but most importantly hearing every once and a while 'thanks, you saved my life'. It really doesn't get much better than that. I made up my mind long before Lily was even born that when my kids are in school then I will go back, I'm thinking I might be a physicians assistant, or maybe get my RN and then teach at a nursing school since I already have my bachelors in Public Heath...I don't know, I'll see when I get there. All I know is I miss the patient contacts and the whole saving lives thing...

6 comments:

Carly said...

rach i just have to say it- ow ow! look at that hotty totty with a naughty body! lol lol lol you really do look great in the photo! i wish i could borrow that uniform just to feel so hot. haha :)
i'm going to miss you guys but i'm so excited we will still have blogs to keep us connected! :)

Jessica Kettle said...

Rach. You are ROCKIN the uniform. I bet Chad looooooved it when you came home wearing that! haha! But don't worry. Nursing pads are just as sexy. I know I always feel awesome with them on! Especially when you could see them through my shirt. Now THAT's hot! For real though, you look amazing, then AND now!

Joy Elizabeth Jackson said...

you better. I still can't believe you are gone! I'm so sad!

Janice said...

cute picture. So, when's moving day?

Mama Janice

Miriam Lusk said...

Wow- you are superwoman!

Johnny and Eirian said...

seriously, such a cool pic of you! I always wanted that job, so you're officially my new idol :) Welcome back to Washington!