Thursday, August 21, 2008

"fashion show, fashion show. fashion show at lunch!"-Kelly Kapur

For the first time in my whole mommy career (almost 7 months) I bought Lily some clothes. Yes it is true, I have never bought any clothes for her myself. She has been given hand-me-downs and other stuff from friends and family that there really hasnt been the need to (nor do we have the funds). The want to?? YES! cause personally i dont like lots of writing and funny saying on clothes, or bugs, hearts or stars (boys clothes are actually easier that way) I like her to wear clothes that I would like to wear...
Here is what I got: Jeans that have no pink butterflies or hearts or any other kinda thing on them, which by the way is REALLY hard to find. Then the sweat shirt is a zip up hoody with elbow patches, love it This sweater my aunt Becky got for her, it kinda almost fits...definitely rolling the sleeves.
This shirt is nice and long, goes with the stretchy pants that are up to her arm pits...lot of room to grow:)
thank you Fred Meyer.

5 comments:

Brianne said...

Love the title of the post :-). Cute clothes! I've found that Old Navy has the absolute cutest baby and toddler jeans. They even have an adjustable waist even though they have a zipper and snap. And they are plain, no frilly junk on them. Kelsey told me that ON is having a sale this Saturday on their 5-pocket jeans, $7 a pair, the cheapest I've ever heard of.

A little Birdie... said...

L-O-V-E the jeans! And the grey shirt. Makes me want a little girl!

Meredith said...

hi... so apparently I'm a little behind.... you had like 4 new posts that I had to catch up on!! Love the new clothes!! Tell Chad good luck with school. (his diploma came in the mail a couple days ago!!)

Alisha and Braeden said...

Cute! She is getting so big!

Tif said...

She's adorable! FM is awesome for their sales (won't buy full-price clothes there, though). It's almost like you just bought her "school clothes". Well, mainly just because that's when I always remember buying new clothes-just before fall. Reminds me...Keira starts preschool in a week...must buy new clothes...