Thursday, October 23, 2008

sharing time. and a few insights.

One for me.

One for you.

Has anyone every had apricot baby food? Its worth a try. Trust me.




insight #1
Remember how Hitler slowly and skillfully took over Germany? We I believe that we Americans are ignoring a relapse in history similar to Hitler. Hannah Montana is taking over the world. She is EVERY WHERE. I guess the plus side is, that when she takes over, the world would be totally awesome.



insight #2
Ever been to Salem? We are currently suffering from two plagues: smokers, and wiggers. Its horrible! You are walking down the street and you see a completely thugged out car 'bump'n' and in the driver seat is a gangly, slouched white guy...with horrid facial hair. The cure?? Vote for Hannah Montana, she'll make everything totally awesome.


insight #3
Ever seen the movie Bewitched? I find it adorable, and I WANT Nicole Kidman's house she has in it. Very idyllic.



insight #4
Kidney beans with half a sweet onion cooked for about 10 minutes...heaven.

2 comments:

kaitlyn said...

as far as baby food goes, you can't beat peach oatmeal banana organic by earth's best.... yummy yum

hannah montana would get my vote, especially if she was up against hitler

April said...

Hmmm, sounds like you are much more insightful than our future Presidential candidates...maybe you should be running, you'd have my vote!
April