Monday, November 10, 2008

resourceful

I am skirt girl. I would much rather wear a comfy skirt than pants in all honesty. When I was moseying around the store the other day I saw a skirt that I liked. It looked like it was made out of a t-shirt. I figured I could save some money and make one my self:
Whats a shurt skurt? Well its probably the easiest thing to make since toast:
-get some of your grandpa's old shirts (seriously, this is grandpa Rands' old t-shirt).
-turn the shirt inside out, and draw your triangle shaped skirt right on there.
-pin it.
-cut it out.
-sew the sides and wallah! you got a new skirt!
(my favorite part is the pocket, see it?)
Yes this is the third post today.And yes I do in fact have a life. But you said you liked it AND I blog when down time arises, (Lily taking a nap) cause we dont have TV, and all my crafty stuff is left in her room so I cant go get it. (still annoyed its in there) and I dont wanna clean up and TV is icky any ways.

2 comments:

Becca said...

I like when you blog, so blog away. And I won't ever comment on how many times a day you blog.

Kacorn said...

Ditto. You didn't even know I read your blog, but it's one of the bright points of my day, I very much enjoy it. Keep going Rach!