Friday, November 28, 2008

think'n of you cuz.

My cousin is famous. You probably have heard her, Jessica Kettle?
Well Jess, I gave Lils her medicine tonight and a memory flashed in my mind of when we were little:
I think I was about 4? My parents had pinned me down to cram that nasty pink medicine down my throat and my mom looked at you and said:
"Rachy needs to take this, or her ear ache wont go away."
and your reply was:
"Yeah I know, she is just too young to understand that."
I almost shaved your head in your sleep that night, but that would have gotten my 101 Dalmatians comforter all hairy.

1 comment:

Jessica Kettle said...

haha!!! I love it! Thanks for leaving what little hair I had in tact. The dalmations and I appreciate it. The funny thing is 1- I wore that same outfit I have on in the picture today, 2- I have a very vivid memory of BOTH of your parents having to force feed you pink medicine. haha!

Missed you today, I wish we could have gone into grandmas guest room after dinner at the kid table and played cherry mery muffin and stiffed that little doll all night. I would have even let you be the dog.

love your guts.