Monday, December 15, 2008

snowed in

We were literally snowed in our apartment (we live at the bottom of two hills). Luckily we have friends a few doors down who invited us to shred it up via Rock Band.
Tasha, I dedicated this ripping solo to you. When ever I play rock band I think of you 9+months prego kicking every one's trash. You totally rock (in every way possible).
Lily enjoyed chewing on everything in sight and helping Stephanie sing as well as drum it up with Chad. 


I have decided that when ever I join a band and have a mohawk, I will be the bassist. Cant you picture it? All those years of cello would truly pay off.

3 comments:

Krista & Tyler said...

you should take pictures of the snow! I can't believe you got snowed in, but good call to play rock band...man, I laugh to hard to even get a note right!

Jeremy Saunders said...

you crack me up. Rock on.

Natasha Holmquist said...

SNOWED IN!! lucky. It's still like 75 degrees here. And dang right I will mop the floor with anyone who challenges me at rock band. Jk. i'm not that great. I just make it look good.