Tuesday, March 3, 2009

choices

{didn't know the dog was 'posing' for me until I saw it on here! amazing.}
.
This morning was no exception to constant nausea and tiredness to the extreme.
I laid on the couch desperately trying to not to smell, think of food, or remember Lily's diaper and I thought to myself: I can either be miserable on the couch or miserable at the park.
And we all know misery loves company, so better call a friend (who happens to be nauseated and tired all the time too (yes for the same reason)) .
A little bit later we found our selves at Minto Brown park walking. The cold air was just what I needed and the dog park entertained Lily for a load of time.
Yes, she did bark the whole time we walked by.
.
.
Moral of the story: its all about choices. And picking parks where there are dogs so you kid lasts more than 10 minutes in the stroller.

2 comments:

Janice said...

sorry you're not feeling so hot, but way to go in taking charge of it:)

Jeremy Saunders said...

Rachel, I have always found that exercise helped with any nausea. You don't think it will,but once you get out and do it, it does! Good for you!
mii