Sunday, March 1, 2009

weekend review

Chad happened to be home for almost half the day on Saturday! This is Chad and Lily's game. Any time he goes into the bathroom she bolts straight to the door and sticks her hand underneath like a cat does.
Chad didn't get home til late on Friday. He got home from his meetings and dinner in p-town, and woke me up with his left over butternut squash ravioli (he saved just for me!). He literally fed me while I laid there enjoying every little bite, and told me how everything went down that day. That will be a memory that will always make me smile.
Oh and Lily is SO a big girl now. Check out the new car seat! She loves it. I just hand her THE book (Are You My Mother) and she just reads and barks to her self the whole car ride to where ever we go.

This just happens to be my HS bestie, Mallory and her husband-to-be Eric! They drove all the way from UT to come see us and the NW. We had fun laughing at old times and catching up and eaves dropping at Applebee's. These two are perfect for each other.

1 comment:

John and Trina Busch said...

OH my I am so happy for you being pregnant. Good luck and please let me know how #2 goes. I am nervous cause my Melanie is REALLY jealous when I hold other babies!