Friday, May 1, 2009

a rally, a presentation, and a bloody lip.

(Random picture from the park this evening. For Grandma Dolly, notice her dress?)
Definitely ran, RAN for several blocks in these heals to get to Chad's huge presentation he had today.

I literally had to run through a rally. It was an immigrant rally, most of what they were yelling was in Spanish, a lot of posters were directed at Obama. I didn't want to spoil their fun, but pretty sure Obama wasn't here in Oregon today to watch and take their advice. Oh well, Im all for a protest.


Here is Chad. What a stud eh? He presented his huge project he and his PACE team did with Catholic Family Services. He did a great job and the judges were impressed.

Here he is waiting to start, I could feel his nervousness from across the auditorium.

(hes the blurry mess)
This is a HUGE load off his back(and mine). This project was the main reason he wasnt home til early mornings and my grad-school widowhood.

Did a face plant into Chad's tool box before bed tonight. Ouch. There was blood, and a fat lip.

Un-consolable, would go back from Chad to me, back and forth, wouldn't let us look in her mouth. Then I hand her the snow man and all is forgotten. She cracks me up, even if she is bloody.

1 comment:

Holly said...

way to go Chad! Can't wait to see you guys next week.