Sunday, May 24, 2009

what i came for

This is what I did ALLLLLLLLL day. From the salon at 6:30 am until after the reception at 9. I loved it. I got to fix hair and the dress for pictures, make Eric laugh for pictures (usually mentioning the wedding night) and just plain spend the whole day with two people that are so in love. It was great.
I went to their actually marriage ceremony in the temple where they were sealed together forever. It was so lovely. The man doing the ceremony was so funny and I had the best seat in the house:behind Mallory. I got to watch Eric's face the whole time. He was so sweet, he looked at her like there was no one else in the whole world and in a way that is true now. His eyes may have gotten a little watery and that didn't help an already emotional pregnant girl:)
I love love, I love these guys, and I love knowing they have each other for ever.
{Congrats Mallory and Eric Kerwin, you are a great team and you will make some dang cute babies in the future.}

2 comments:

Carly said...

awww so fun! :)

Natasha Holmquist said...

Makes me so happy! I wish I could have been there.