Saturday, November 14, 2009

friday night lights

Friday night lights indeed!
Full of tweens singing Miley all night ("its a party in the USA" is still stuck in my head....I kind of want to scream), candy, pure bowling skills and finesse. Oh and Eden=third wheel. but the most adorable third wheel ever.


Bowling fuel: jujubees and sour patch kids.
Its like gatorade for the other, less intense sports like football.
My shoes were too big, but I didn't return them. Would you? I mean flames, honestly, can not pass that up.


I wont say who Jim was or who Jan was.


So lately Lily is literally putting her self down for naps. This morning it was our bed, under a pillow.

2 comments:

Janice said...

how cute that she puts herself to bed. gotta love her:)

Gena said...

Avie practically begs me to put her to bed some nights too. It's so nice. I love that she just put herself in your bed...

and sour patch kids, a very good choice indeed!