Sunday, November 8, 2009

six o'clock sunday stroll

Lily kept on asking for Eden to get into her car seat. This means she wants to "go bye-bye".

So we did just that, we went bye-bye.

We went to the nearest park that we knew had lights and just walked and talked. And jumped.
Lily of course brought her 'bebe'. She loves that thing and its naked and really takes a beating.


We came home and read Doctor Seuss.
While nursing, I could hear Chad in the other room singing to Lily. Tonight was his rendition of 'silent night'. I say rendition cause he doesn't know all the correct words and would either make lines up or just hum really loud.

While listening to 'silent night' I sat there on the couch, with toys and books covering every surface of our family room and smiled. We live a simple, happy life. We may think we are busy and stressed but I know I will look back on these times and think, I had it good. And I do, I have it so good.

|ps-I chose a|
|pps-we finished "boy" by Roald Dahl just now, and we are starting the BFG. I love this whole reading together. Its magical.|

1 comment:

Jessica Kettle said...

by the way. have i told you lately how much i hate you? stupid skinny 4 weeks pot partum cousin.



=)