Friday, January 8, 2010

home for a holiday

Our trip back home was a definite success.
We were at my parent's place first.
We did lots of coloring,
hung out with my lovely family
took baths in the sink with our cousins
went for walks at the marina,
wore cool shoes,
watched waves crash against the rocks, (for those not from there, bellingham is surrounded by islands...so there really are never much in the way of waves, but it was wicked windy so it was pretty cool to see some real ones)

my dad posed an action shot with the ball thrower that we brought for the doggies
oh and we held a lot of babies. Can you even get over this face? This boy needs to model, I cant even stand how cute he is.

Part 2:
we went to Chad's parents next:
And I was really lame and didn't take very many pictures. I am always really bad at taking pictures when we are with family.
Look at this face, can you tell Eden loves her auntie Bean, and Nana?
Maria and Lily are SO fun to watch. They do so good with each other. They went in the hot tub each night and took showers. They actually play together, not just fight over toys.

At the end of the day, when this girl is out, she is out. We totally changed her diaper and put jammies on and she didn't even flinch.
Real good trip. Made me wish we lived closer to family.

No comments: