Thursday, February 25, 2010

magic mail

There is something just magical about getting something in the mail.
If I were to get a letter with just a cheerio in it,
I would still be thrilled.
So are you surprised by the fact that I kinda got choked up when I got this sweet necklace from my bestie Heather?
Each silver circle has my baby's name on it.

Thanks Ther, I am planning on taking this off never.

Oh, AND I got a ridiculously large jar of dark chocolate turtles from my other bestie Mal.

Dear Mal,

I love you.
And I hate you.
Ten bucks the jar is empty tomorrow.

love,
Me.


I really feel loved.

5 comments:

Vashti said...

It is the best thing in the world when I get something in the mail. So many of my friends feel the same way. Maybe I should send something to somebody I love?!? Feeling inspired...

Jeremy Saunders said...

i agree, i love getting stuff in the snail mail...especially when it's just for you from your friends!
mimi

Mallory Renee said...

muahaha

Jessica Kettle said...

how's this for dumb. i was littlerally pressing send on your number to call and say "happybirthdaysorryiamcallinglate!!" and my phone dide. which means i will be calling tomorrow, and be double late!! i suck. happy birthday!

A little Birdie... said...

Well I hope you just dang love it forever. And it makes me SO happy that it makes you so happy. Sometimes sending is better than receiving!