Friday, March 26, 2010

one of the best times of my life:

Happened to be on our last day on Kauai.
We rented these beautiful cruisers and literally rode for 30 miles. In 5 hours.
<span class=
Eden was loaded with spf 75 and proud to say she never once got burned.
And being true to her name (easiest baby in the world) she slept most of the bike ride, right on Chad's back!
<span class=
I loved these baskets.
<span class=
My sun kissed face. Oh how i love the sun (with spf 75 on). This trip solidified my want to live some where sunny.
<span class=
we rode our bikes to the end of a path and then took our little cruisers for a little off roading (pretty hilarious, baskets and all!) and found this place.
Photobucket
<span class=
I am standing on a cliff looking at huge waves crashing. Just breath taking really.
<span class=
On the way back I talked to Eden and she also flirted with the people that we passed.
<span class=
Once we got back in to Kapa'a (the town we were in) we had a total of 3 (each) shaved ice with macadamia nut ice cream. (If you go there go to Ono Ono's)

This bike trip was the one of the best times of my life. It was so beautiful, no cares, with my love +1 and just perfect. Something I will have to look back on and cherish. I really hope to do it again.

5 comments:

Vashti said...

I love Eden just hanging out in the pack, so cute!! I am glad you guys were able to have such a wonderful vacay, heaven knows you've earned it!

Megan Marie said...

So incredibly fun! Mind if we end up copying you on this one? Matt would love this.

Unknown said...

Probably one of my favorite posts of yours... cute little rolly-polly baby on chad's back w/an adorable sun hat and your guys are in kauai?? I just love the adventures you guys have and you don't let having a little one (or 3 now) stop you!!
xoxo

Celeste said...

alright, this is happening. text me which hotel you guys stayed at tomorrow, k?

Celeste said...

alright, this is happening. tomorrow text me which hotel you guys stayed at, k? cuz I will forget as it is now 1 am and my stupid ass is not asleep.