Friday, April 2, 2010

glasses party twenty-ten

Oh snap! the girl got glasses!
Photobucket
this calls for a glasses party, don't you agree?
Photobucket
we celebrated Lily's lazy eye and her glasses with our good friends...along with pink cake and chocolate milk of course....which also had specs on.
Photobucket
we all blew out candles, twice.
Photobucket
Cause really, its almost as much fun as eating the cake.
Photobucket
"yay for vision!" is what our cake says.
Photobucket
Everyone at the party was asked to wear glasses, weather they were made out of pipe cleaners, glasses with lenses popped out, or real ones (Lily and me)
Photobucket
Our friends were also asked to bring their best animal friend with them, so they could join in the fun. Don't you like kitty's glasses?
Photobucket
We then colored, fought over all the toys and really did have fun.
Photobucket

Photobucket
It's not a party at our place with out some serious jumping on Lily's bed.

Great party, great friends, great treats, great fun.

Yay for vision indeed.

6 comments:

A little Birdie... said...

You are one awesome mom!

A little Birdie... said...

Oh, and I may have forgotten to mention I am coming to the NW next Wednesday. I think I get in early...maybe a play date? Lunch? SOMETHING? Call me when you get the chance!

Vashti said...

Okay, seriously so cute! I love the "yay for vision" cake, what an awesome idea to get her excited about wearing them! You always come up with such fun things!

April said...

Rachel that is so sweet!

Janice said...

great idea!

Brittany said...

I think I love you, you are awesome. At least she looks cute with them on. Hopefully she keeps them on. Once again you are just the cutest ever.