Monday, April 12, 2010

rules

I have several rules:
  • When it is 9:53 on the clock I repeat in my head: "zed ninety-five point three, point three, Vancouver!"
  • My feet must be out of the covers
  • When putting on ear rings, shoes, pant legs, what ever, I always put on my right side first
  • tell my kids and husband I love them all the time
  • Never text while: driving, talking to someone in real life, like at the check out stand at the grocery store (rude!)
and
When eating chocolate sauce, I have to spill.
Multiple times.
All over myself.

Go me!

1 comment:

Southern Belle said...

YES! I forgot about my FAVORITE radio station I only ever listened to from about 7th grade on!! Zed 95.3 is where its at:) We got Canadian cable when my brother was little and he would watch Sesame Street all the time and when he would say the alphabet, he would say W X Y Zed... haha... so funny:)