Wednesday, April 14, 2010

uniform

I have always been a huge fan of white t-shirt+jeans.
Photobucket
So simple.
But I have always loved it.
In high school I would wear it this at least once a week, only difference was then I wore padded bras, now, I wear 1 or maybe 2 sports bras to squish these things down.
Oh how times change.

Currently my uniform (next to this one...see a pattern here?) is a white v-neck mens undershirt, (ya know the kind you gets in packs of three at Walmart?) and skinny jeans.

Yay for wearing the same thing multiple days in a row!

2 comments:

Carly said...

hot mama! love your uniform haha :)

Vashti said...

I love my yoga pants with an apron. I always feel more industrious with an apron on ;)
I might be sneaking out tomorrow to get some of those shirts, way cute!