Thursday, May 27, 2010

crisp

On Saturday we walked to Farmer's Market and came home with some beautiful produce, and peonies full of ants.
<span class=
We got some rhubarb and I decided tonight was the night to use it and enjoy my favorite flower outside.
Two families came over to help us devour a strawberry/rhubarb crisp + vanilla ice cream.

Rock on tastes buds, rock on.

I love that summer is so close, I love eating, I love being with my family, I love being with my friends, I love having friends that are such good examples to me. (not in that order)

Things are right in the world for this girl.

1 comment:

LinnieBell said...

i picked some peonies this weekend, and they were filled with ants, too! no more peonies inside! (this totally makes me sad because peonies are one of my faves!)

*linds