Friday, May 28, 2010

necklace soul mate

well my friends, I found my necklace soul-mate.
Photobucket

Its big, bright, bold, and beautiful.
And yet, still really soft and light too.
It really pops any outfit, weather it be a v-neck and skinny jeans, or maybe something more fancy for a hot date.
Its awesome.

And its totally legit when it comes to price. (yes I said legit!)

And your kids can yank on it, and slobber on it and not only does it hold up, its WASHABLE.
So no, the ketchup, fishy crumbs and yogurt are not on there forever.

Get yours now.
And get it HERE!, tell her Rach sent ya.

Word on the street, there are even more colors on the way....I may have had a sneak peak...and I already am collecting all the change around the house to buy another!

(and yes, to answer a question, the creator of my necklace is wonder woman, she took this picture too.)

8 comments:

Carly said...

ooh love it!! look at you hot mama

Megan Marie said...

It suits you, so very much.

Thanks for the shout-out.

A little Birdie... said...

Does your friend have anything she DOESN'T do? She seems like super woman really.

And that is a hot necklace! What a great idea to make stuff so she can save up for her "honeymoon". Love it.

Vashti said...

Love the necklace, and I am loving how you style your hair... SO CUTE!

Gena said...

I could never pull off something like that, but you make it look oh so good!

davesadventures said...

Rach
Niff is here and it reminded me I need your email. Two of the girls have responded to my email about teaching English and I want to forward them to you.
Jill

Miriam Lusk said...

Cute cute! I want one! By the way, I found your blog and love it. So now I am stalking you ;)

Andrea said...

You pull off the hippest styles! I love it!