Tuesday, May 18, 2010

typical tuesday:

first thing:
Lily wearing shoes and pull-up
Eden chow'n down
tummy decorated with stickers (cars!)
<span class=
Then we play jump on mommy and cover her in oatmeal!
Then we have a dance party (with the Shins, The Strokes, and White stripes) around Eden who flails like crazy (its how she dances)
Then I teach Lily how to "gallop" like a pony....the most hilarious thing ever.
Now on to changing everyones clothes (again) and packing up for my favorite place....costco! And then play pretend that we don't have a mountain of laundry.


good morning!

ps-Eden has 1.5 teeth! I tried to get a picture, but you probably know that thats like trying to catch a wave upon the sand. Or perhaps like trying to hold a moon-beam in your hand?

3 comments:

Vashti said...

We also have mountain of laundry to conquer! Good luck at costco!

Mallory Renee said...

Hey, did I ever tell you I work with Jack White's mom? You know, the White Stripes guy?

Meredith said...

LOVE it! I think your new place looks so cute.... I can't wait to see it in person. Happy Tuesday!!