Wednesday, June 9, 2010

so we are alive

Our long dive consisted of five C's:
  1. cookies
  2. coke
  3. carrots
  4. chips
  5. a crap load of rain too
We listened to a couple CD's we got from Warped Tour back in the earlier years of our marriage.(which by the way, I looked at the line up for this years tour...I am old. I only recognized a handful of bands)
Made me really want to go to a concert, loose my voice, get other's people nasty sweat on me and crowd surf again.
{FYI:Go to a concert with Chad, he can toss you up and off you go, surfing away, and then he comes and finds you after the song}

Enough day dreaming, now its time to shower, recover from eating the nasty four C's and play like crazy.

Yay for surviving the drive!

2 comments:

A little Birdie... said...

I love your hair. Seriously.

Vashti said...

I'm glad you survived. Car trips with little ones can be rough!