Sunday, July 18, 2010

walmart re-vamp


Photobucket
  • Red lip stick= $5
  • stripy flower shirt (picked the gems off)= $8
  • hair dye (alllmost black now)= $3
  • bang trim= free, I finally got the guts to trim my own bangs!
  • skirt=value village a few years ago for $0.50

My friend MEGAN and I were talking a few days ago about style,and how our styles we claim as "poor person".
We thrift, walmart and clearence rack it all....and not often.

fact:you do not need lots of money to feel better and revamped

please:do not judge my "first-time-wearing-lipstick-face" in the mirror.

attention all preggers: this shirt is reeeeally long, like, goes past my bum=works as maternity too!

3 comments:

Carrie said...

i have that shirt, too! and i'm pregnant. you're right, it's totally stretchy and comfortable. i wore it in my 18 week pregnancy pics here: http://bcwillits.blogspot.com/search?updated-max=2010-07-11T20%3A45%3A00-06%3A00&max-results=5

and i, too, have poor person style. i paired it with a skirt i made from susan's tutorial (i believe you made some too), a belt from the gap, and some brown target wedges.

Carrie said...

okay, i accidentally put the wrong post on, but you can still see it in the slide show.

Brittany said...

I have gotten so many cute tops from Wall-mart. I love it! You just have to look. I hope everything is going good with the move. You guys are going to have so much fun and I know it will all work out for you. Good luck!!!