Monday, August 9, 2010

cherrio party

a few days ago I called/texted a bunch of friends and
family asking to pray for us so that
we could get the house that we found and loved.

happy to report that prayer still works, and we got it!
totally stoked, excited to share pictures.
Photobucket
Its going to be real hard, moving into a house with a:
  • air matress
  • crib
  • portable crib
  • pot and pan
  • flat wear
  • blankets
  • clothes
  • towels

HA!

we are definitely excited to have
cherrio parties in our OWN (empty) home.

7 comments:

kaitlyn said...

congrats! woohoo!

Southern Belle said...

Congratulations! How exciting!

Unknown said...

Ha Ha Love it! CONGRATS!! I still can believe you guys were that brave. sheeshh.... to have the courage to do something like that. wow!

Anonymous said...

Congrats you guys! I've been thinking about you nonstop and I'm so glad to hear you got the house. I'm really sad you're so far away, but glad things are working out.

A little Birdie... said...

Woah, look at how big Eden is getting and all her hair! Gosh you have the cutest girls!

Unknown said...

Yay! I'm so happy for you guys. Can't wait to see the new house.

ps. Eden is looking so big! I'm loving her bright blonde hair.

Carly said...

yay!! okay so did you buy? or are you renting? updates updates! :)
love your girls!!