Thursday, August 12, 2010

choo choo

We are still house-sitting at our friend's house, luckily our friends have 8 kids. And with those 8 kids comes toys.
Lily and Eden have confirmed their favorite toys:

Eden- balls, she loves them.
Lily- choo-choo-trains.
Literally hours and hours she plays with them.
<span class=
Minorly, obsessed.
Ok, not minorly, majorly.

We tried dolls, and dress-ups, and all things princess.
And she just wants trains.
"Mommy, wanna play trains?! Mommy! Trains!"

Now I'm just trying to conjure up some girly train
art I can make for their room....

And I constantly have the Thomas the Tank Engine
theme song stuck in my head.

6 comments:

Carly said...

stella is obsessed with trains too!!! hahaha! she LOVES the boys toys. :) our girls would be such good buddies haha :)

Elise said...

Rachel,

What an exciting time of life for you. I hope you are thriving on the change.

I was just admiring your photos & wondering how you get them formatted side by side wtih different sizes & such. do you do it in photoshop?

S. Nora said...

Hey!! First of all, we miss you guys so much! Look for a very cheesy email in your mailbox one of these days about how much I look up to you and yours. :) I am glad I remembered to check your blog and catch up on the happenings! I LOVE your blog. We will keep praying for you! (We have some hopes for a job in Spain... It would be awesome, we will see....)

aswigfromthesiggs said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
aswigfromthesiggs said...

Hey, cute house, cute girls. We are so glad you are here. Let us know if you need anything-

Taya

Carly said...

i miss your blog so much!!! come back soon! :)