Wednesday, August 11, 2010

sticky

It's hot here in Charlotte.
Like, real hot.
With a sticky-factor of about....1,000 out of 10.

We swing just to get a little breeze.
Photobucket

Photobucket
But we're learning to embrace it.
Our poor little Subaru, it can't handle having the AC on all the time. So we now drive with the windows down...all the time.

Thus far, gypsy life is an exciting, sticky, wind-blown adventure.

random:
current favorite movies:
  1. Swiss Family Robinson...Chad and I want to BE them. I mean, how much would that totally rock?!
  2. Evan Almighty...looked dumb, but really its not. SO many good one-liners and it's Steve Carellerific. And a good message.

5 comments:

Vashti said...

Hey how crazy is it that I will be flying into where YOU are to see Marcus graduate?! The tickets where way cheaper to fly in there than going straight into Columbia. I'm getting excited to feel that stickiness!

Meredith said...

Every time we walk by a Subaru Maria says "Niny car". We miss you guys out here.

Erin_C said...

welcome to the South! but when October rolls around, the weather is to die for :)

Southern Belle said...

I think you need to invest in some shorts for poor chad! I only wear pants about 4 months out of the year here! I hope that you can get a/c soon! That would be miserable! Our truck does not have a/c, but Jeff only drives it to and from work, I would die without it!

Anonymous said...

We've given up on park outings until October hits. The only time we're outside now is if we're heading to/from the car, or playing in the water. If you can, I would get a little kiddie pool for your backyard. One that's big enough for all you guys to sit in, it's HEAVEN!