Thursday, September 9, 2010

hair

I want to chop my hair off.
Basically my hair's life consists of:
  • going to bed wet
  • then waking up to be put in a bun on the top of my head
  • with my bangs pinned back.
...Not so glamorous.
Its hotter here (still in the 90's folks!),
and my girls (Eden) loves to pull it and play (Lily) with it.
And I have always loved short/funky hair.


Alas,I probably wont cause I know I would
miss it after a few months.
Probably.
And plus, Chad likes it long.

But a girl can dream right?


Worthless post?
Kinda.

8 comments:

Sarah said...

I say go for it! It will grow. :)

Carly said...

you look awesome with short hair... just fyi... you have a great face for it.
i am ready to chop mine totally off, and its just barely to my shoulders!!! it drives me bananas.

Krista & Tyler said...

You'll freeze in the winter, but its not winter yet! Besides, that is what scarves are for!

Cut it! haha However, I really do love your long beautiful hair :) Have fun!

Miriam Lusk said...

Our hair has the same life! Having long hair does give you the luxury of tying it back, if you have short hair you always have to do it.

Vashti said...

DO IT, DO IT! Especially if you went REALLY short!

Bonnie and Tyler said...

it always grows back! Look at my post about my different hair styles. Plus... its about time. its like a rule somewhere that after you have a kid you have to change something... ya know?? It will be cute no matter what because its you!

Lara said...

A little trim won't hurt, and you'll feel bouncier--I say go for it! Glad it is still warm so the girls will be able to wear cute stuff coming your way :) Look for it next week probably!

Emma said...

chop it girl- make me jealous and want short hair too!