Tuesday, September 14, 2010

monday-re-do

I need to re-do yesterday. You can do that you know.

I had all sorts of good things to accomplish!:
Sweep, mop, bathrooms, organize, clean clean clean,
play, run, play sleep.
When really it went: go for a walk, did I even shower? play a little, watch movies (too much), go to park, get creeped out and leave after a few minutes, eat, eat, eat, sleep. All in a messy house. And a kind of grumpy mood too.

SO. Today we are re-doing Monday.

The house is almost done.
Park is going to be visited.
Perhaps the Farmer's market will get blessed
by our loud presence too?
I WILL shower.
I will go for a run.

Ever had a bad day? Just call for a re-do.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love this. We all need re-do days every once in awhile :) But your day still sounded pretty fun filled. Too cute.

Oh and to answer your question: Yes we just got back to the burg and I graduate in December and Steve in April. We're excited but a little nervous...as I'm sure you can relate. :)

Krista & Tyler said...

I think I need a re-do for parts of last week.... I wonder if you can re-do more than a day?!

:)