Monday, September 27, 2010

rain dance

Yesterday it rained for the first time in a l o n g time,
Eden and I celebrated by walking around in it and getting soaked.
Photobucket
Then we had soup at a friends house for dinner and it just felt perfect.
Then I look at the weather and it tells me it going to be 70's all week, break out the coats! So excited!

Does this mean I'm an old lady,
the fact that I just blogged about the weather?
Probably.

on another note:
Can someone please educate me on blog stuff, what does it mean to "follow" someone? You know how some blogs have a bunch of pictures that show who "follows" them? I just have google reader for blogs...but is following better?

3 comments:

Miriam Lusk said...

When you follow someone it shows up on your blogger home page. I prefer to just follow people personally, just for the convenience factor.

Meredith said...

When following someone you can either do it publicly (they know you follow them) or privately (they don't know). Both public & private will show up on your dashboard page and will also show up in google reader. If you just have their blogs in google reader then they won't know that you follow them.

Gena said...

I think when you follow someone, you can also follow private blogs too. That way you know when they update, unlike Google Reader.