Last year, on Halloween I was kicking myself because it was a little too late to mail out a Halloween card to our family.
So this year, I repented.
- I took a picture of our girls in their skeleton jammies (I am sure my mom is rolling over in her grave by the fact her grand daughters are not wearing homemade costumes).
- Up loaded the picture into my Photobucket account. (really easy to make an account, just need email and password to store your photos online for free!)
- Once the picture is uploaded, I clicked on "edit"-which is in the top left coner of the picture when you hold your mouse over the picture.
- Then there are lots of options in editing, look at the tabs on top. There is one tab labled: "effects". click it.
- Then you see a row above your picture of effects you can put on your picture, I chose "old photo" the last one on the left. And it made the spooky old photo look for our halloween card.
- Then I clicked on the tab above labeled:"decorate" and added text. (I actually added text on photoshop, just cause I liked this font better)
- Wallah! Halloween card, that requires basically no artistic skill.
I printed 30 out for about $5 to mail to family
and give to a few friends.
Happy early Halloween!