- We were in charge of the turkey this year. We cooked a Cornish hen inside the turkey and were like: "Oh my gosh! Look! The turkey had a baby!" the kids went crazy.
- I only had to call poison control once.
- The group we celebrated with was a low key, funny, and diverse bundle and it made for a perfect afternoon.
- Cheesecake. Apple pie. Pumpkin pie.
- The nice fire Chad has going in the fire place right now and knowing there are a ton of left-overs in my fridge.
I've been trying to think of my number one thing I am thankful for, and I have decided: happiness.
I'm not perfect, and I have bad days, that's for sure. But for the most part, I am very happy. And I am very thankful for that.