I have a series of questions I go through if I'm feeling overwhelmed and bummed:
- Did I refrain from sugar?
- Did I go to bed on time?
- Have I read scriptures?
- Have I had adult interaction?
- Have I been physically active?
- Is the house relatively tidy?
- Have I made something with my hands?(bread, headband, my bed...)
I ask these, and typically, if there is "no" answer, that is my problem.
I finally figured this out.
And honestly, now that I narrowed my list down to these questions, I am a new woman.
Life is really good when balanced.