Sunday, January 2, 2011

2011

So, I'm kinda huge into goals.
The way I do my goals/resolutions is divide them up into four groups:
  1. Physical
  2. Mental
  3. Spiritual
  4. Motherhood

So Ill share a (very) brief sample of what 2011 holds for me:
  • Physical: This will be the first and last time I mention this until it's over: I am in a fitness/weight loss contest. SO stoked. I have  goal of losing XXlbs, reaching my goal of XXXlbs. I know I can do it, and I am excited. I also will be flossing twice a day. Wearing heels and curling my hair more often. Running a half marathon. 
  • Mental: Improve my Spanish to be at a high school AP level. Be comfortable and confident sewing with patterns. Read the news daily.
  • Spiritual: This year, I want to focus my scripture study on how to be a Christ-like parent. 
  • Motherhood: Go to the park/on a walk daily. Teach Lily how to help mommy more in cleaning. Everyday both girls get one-on-one time with me. Make a conscious effort in pointing things out to Lily and Eden, explaining and teaching them about our surroundings.

2 comments:

Holly said...

Wonderful Goals ;0) Ahhh...A New Year!!! Wishing you guys all the best!

Megan Marie said...

very cool. i love goal posts. haha, goal-posts. mental picture of my hugging a pole at the end of a football field.