Saturday, February 26, 2011

packed

I feel like I am sitting down for the first time all day today.
It was kind of packed: drive two hours-temple visit-zoo-drive more-Costco-Target-clean-clean-clean-cook-bedtime routine-kettle corn-bedtime routine-dishes-sit in bed with my lap top.

I enjoyed it though. Hard to beat being in the sun and palm trees right?
Oh and Chad just walked up the stairs with a pint of ice cream+two spoons.
Gotta go.


pssst!-sorry for the lack of 'real' pictures, experiencing technical difficulties with the camera as of late.

About temples HERE. Sweet video about one just finished in Kyiv Ukraine HERE.

3 comments:

Janice said...

you've been busy!

Unknown said...

I loved the video you shared. Thank you for sharing it. It was beautiful :)

Haley said...

Your busy Saturday sounded like a stellar Saturday. The temple & zoo [and costco & target] all in one day! love it :)