Tuesday, February 1, 2011

typical tuesday: Niff

Welcome. Today is the start of something new!
It's called typical Tuesday.
Here's how it works: I have someone take pictures all throughout their Tuesday, with some wordage if they like, and then I share. Our first subject is my sister, Jenn. But I call her Niff, or Sniffles, or Sniff.

Brief synopses on Niff: she is tiny, attending BYU-Idaho, going to change the the world (for the better), is 20, when my parents asked me what to name her my response was "Flower-ta-nina". That about covers it.
Now here is a typical Tuesday for my favorite (blood) sister in the whole wide world:
Typical Rex in January, sub zero and frost on the INSIDE of the window. 
STEVE! and walking to class. 
Public speaking class. Religion class. Devotional in the new huge building, conference anyone? 2nd floor studying (in the library) equals death. 5 buck teriyaki bowl, lasts all week!
BROTHER. Not only do we hang out a lot, but he was in the scroll! (that's the BYUI newspaper) FAMOUS.

Oh I miss her. Ok. Looking at these pictures made me really angry at my parents for not having my siblings closer (in years) to me. Why couldn't we all go to college together. So jealous of Sniff and Scott that they can be there together. Although, not jealous of the climate.

Jenn's future plans? Welp, shes planning on serving a mission for our church in less than a year. And I don't think I am alone in saying: I feel real bad for the elders in the same MTC and mission as her.

You interested in showing me your typical Tuesday? Perhaps, email me?

6 comments:

Carly said...

so fun! your sister is loverly. :) looking forward to more posts like this! :)

JD said...

What an awesome idea! I loved seeing pics of Jenn and Scott. Oh how we miss Scotty in 2nd ward. Maybe I will send you pics of my typical day, pretty boring, there would be a lot of in my car cause that is where I spend most my time. Anyway, great idea and I love your blog! Give those beautiful girls a hug from me.

Love,
Janice

Diana Smith said...

Love your idea! I would love to be apart of this!! Let me know how I can!

Haley said...

oh this made me nostalgic for Rexburg! :) A few things I loved about your sister's Tuesday:
1 - how stinking cute she is (you Knutson sisters have some good-looking-blood running through you)
2 - i could see she had THICK socks under those cute shoes...smart girl to keep her toesies warm in that FRIGID weather
3 - Devo in the new conference building
4 - pics of her and your brother :)

I'm with you Rach...going to school with sibs would've been rad.

k said...

what a fab sister!!!

Hayley Noel Horne said...

As Jenn's best friend, we read your blog together whenever we can :) LOVED this post about her.