My current facebook profile picture:
- Due: November 9th-ish...lets be honest, if this one repeats Eden's history I will be jumping/waddling for joy if it comes on the 9th. So that puts me at almost 12 weeks now.
- How am I feeling?: No barfing. But nauseated most definitely, some days worse than others. I am still crazy tired ALL THE TIME. I am somewhat/really very anti-social. I basically want to just be a hermit. The thought of getting out of the house to actually interact with other humans makes me tired....very different from the usual me. I feel like I am very boring and feel sorry for people that want to actually be my friend right now. So if you have recently invited me over and I bailed...its not you, its me, and my hermit hormones. Also sorry to my friends in Utah that I met up with, I felt so lame/tired/not-talkative whatsoever. I am also very lazy, I literally have no motivation to do anything. And I feel/am already kinda chubby.
- Boy/Girl?: I kinda think it's a boy. If it is, I might freak out. WHAT DO YOU DO WITH A BOY??? But obviously would be so stoked if it is. A girl would be awesome, three girls? Dreamy. Boy name thus far: Jonah. Girl name thus far: June.
- On purpose?: Lets just say we were surprised, but we are very very happy. A week before I found out, I was on the phone with my cousin Jess and telling her how I thought I was done having kids. That we would wait 3-4 years then talk about maybe having another....HA! In MY face.
- Siblings: When I told Lily we are going to have another baby she the whole day she kept asking to go to the store to go get it. Oh, if only it was that easy. I have feeling Eden's world will be rocked hard by this baby's entrance...we'll see.
Well, that's about all I can think of right now.
Still trying to think of a nick-name for this little gummy bear, Eden was Baby Avocado, we'll see.