Thursday, May 5, 2011

feliz cinco de mayo. blerg.

Remember that one time both girls woke up cranky/possessed by someone really pissed off?
And then we went down stairs and the whole kitchen smells really strongly of onions from the pizza we made last night(verrrry bad for me).
And then I looked over and saw a roach the size of Texas crawling on the wall. Chads not here. I had to kill it. It's guts are still on the wall, it's carcass is still on the counter. I am terrified to enter the kitchen.
Remember that that just happened?
All I want for Cinco De Mayo is to start over. And when I feel less puke-y I want to visit a taco truck. Which ironically most people call them "roach-coaches" 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear about your rough morning! I hope things turn around for you. I also had a huge cockroach in our livingroom yesterday that I had to catch. I can't imagine killing one because I'd hate the cleanup so I always catch them in a container and then throw them outside. SOOOOO gross!

Megan Marie said...

awe stink! you are a brave woman.

Steph said...

I SO feel for you. We lived in Raleigh for two years and it still makes me shudder when I think of the roaches.. I encountered one just days after my youngest was born, on one of my first days with both kids alone. Lets just say hormonal woman+hate for large bugs+an extreme case of being overwhelmed with life equals a hysterical momma! Haha! Hope your day gets better!

Janell said...

Have I told you lately how much I love your hair?! Even in a pic of you loosing your mind it looks beautiful!

JD said...

Thanks for your post, so glad I am not the only one that has days like this. The beauty in all of this is tomorrow is a new day. I hope your day got a little better! Love and Hugs to you!!!!

Janice