A lot of the times I feel guilty for having a hard day.
Like right now.
There are so many people that would laugh at why I am bummed today:
- I am growing, the baby is growing, and it hurts. And I am getting more squishy, look at that face, in this picture, you can tell. The whole package only gets bigger...my babies are over 9 lbs.
- my girls have energy enough to solve the energy crisis our world is apparently in. I can't keep up all day. If I could just figure out how to channel it, I would be rich, I tell you.
- It's so freaking hot, like 107+ today. Meaning, we're inside. All day. We Meynders don't like to be inside.
- I am crazy tired.
- I want a break. I want to go on vacation somewhere cold, alone (...well, Chad included), and sleep and read and eat crunchy-chewy-spicey-sweet food. Or at least go on a date, key being no kids, for a long period of time.
- The darned nesting has begun. For me this translates for feeling constantly behind in my mental check list I have of stuff I want/must get done before baby June arrives.
I guess what I am saying is, I'm lame. I have basically a dreamy life right now. But I find lame things to complain about and get frustrated about. Then I feel like the biggest brat, because I know people going through so much hard stuff right now, that they would love to have my "problems". I'm not looking for compliments or anything. I'm just documenting for documenting sake. Doesnt helpt that its in that horrid time of day (3-5 pm) where time moves soooo sloowwwww. Blerg.