Friday, August 19, 2011

open house

Tonight was Lily's open house at preschool.
See that?
Her own name tag?! She has her own seat, her own cubby, the whole nine yards.
I can not believe it. I am so excited for her. I'll take it as a good sign that when it was time to meet back up with her and go home (we parents had a meeting separate) she did not want to leave, and we had to reassure her we would be back on Monday.
So I'm trying to figure out what Eden and I are going to be doing from 8-2 MWF from here on out.
They always say "they grow up too so fast..." and that, my friends is a fact.

2 comments:

Jeremy Saunders said...

you will be glad to have one on one time with eden, it's perfect!
m

Becca said...

Agree with the above. Also, have some time to yourself especially before this next little girl gets here!