Tuesday, February 21, 2012

I really like today

I really like today.

It involved a lot of:
 sunshine, windows open, some amazing sushi-bowls, birthday cards in the mail, my girls being exceptionally sweet (no melt downs! Huzzah!), and an evening with no TV or computers or phones. Just breakfast for dinner, Lily and Eden laying on me and asking me questions about all sorts of animals while Maggie slept on Chad's chest.
Then the girls took a nice bubbly "purple bath!!!!!" (storage bin in the shower....so excited to have  tubs in our house) and then fuzzy footy jammies and sucking tooth paste of of tooth brushes. Chad talked to Maggers while I finished up dishes.
Now its just us three. Maggie squawking, rolling around the floor, and us vegged out on the couches.

I really like today.

4 comments:

Megan Marie said...

we had two hours like this today and i just about died of happy.

Unknown said...

Rach! What did you make for dinner..? It looks so bright and cheerful! Just looking at that dish makes me happy.

You are such a fun Mom!! I love that you foster and encourage creativity and give your girls the freedom to be fun and flirtatious with life. Love love love it!

Hayley said...

It was a gOod one.

Hayley said...

It was a gOod one.