Today is a great day.
- it's Friday.
- Chad and I have a hot date tonight= going to Lowes and getting stuff to make our house our home
- I'm not leaving the house 'til our date. Since buying this house, I just want to stay home. I find more joy in just staying home, doing laundry, cleaning up, and organizing than I ever have.
- Eden and I are doing some mommy school today
- Mags woke up with so much on her mind, she hasnt stopped talking yet. I'm obsessed.
- The weather for the next week is basically in the 70's the whole time. Hi spring!
- WE GOT A TRAMPOLINE!!!!! Thanks to my fabulous grandma Dolly. (Hopefully I won't full on pee my pants...three babies is a doosey on the 'ol bladder.)
Hope you have a bouncy (un-leaky) weekend!