Tuesday, May 29, 2012

things that are wonderful this morning:

This girl, and this box. We have literally had this box for about...three weeks now? In the living room. Still has not lost it's magic.
 Fresh, homemade: Mango, pineapple pico de gallo. No need for explanation here.
This little bug: Sitting up and SO close to crawling, she does the whole bum-up-in-the-air-and-rock thing. Cant believe it, I mean, wasn't she just born?
 Painted my toes yesterday, and, summer is here 90's from here on out baby!
My girls "swimming".
Out little tomato plants trying so hard. Go plants go!
Eden, the girl who will not let you touch her hair? After about a YEAR (not exaggerating) of trying constantly to put stuff in her hair and pull her hair out of her face, today was the day that she has not pulled it out! I dont know if she just doesn't notice (I am super sneaky about trying to put stuff in) or if she realizes that its a good thing to have her hair out of her face? I'll take it either way!
Happy Monday to you!


1 comment:

Haley said...

magical cardboard...minty toes...backyard swimming...and pony tails...love it all :)