I have been thinking a lot lately about who I am, and the woman I want to be.
Which then leads my mind to my "ultimate to-do list".
I am always adding and taking away from this list.
Here are a few things I have been thinking about, and have slowly working on.
Some things will take years to accomplish, others a lot less time.
- Become a midwife. I think this will be my way of empowering women. I want practice for a while, and then go move to impoverished part of the world and deliver babies. And I want my husband, and daughters to come with me, depending on their age and experience this too.
- Longboard again. I miss it.
- Get good enough at guitar, and work on my vocals so I can belt out (a modified daughter version) of "simple man" by Lynyrd Skynyrd to my girls. Seriously, the lyrics are beautiful to me. Read HERE.
- Finally become fluent in Spanish.
- Get my mile time sub 7 min. I did it in high school, I want to do it again before I'm 30.
- Build and live in a modern farm house, and be as self sustainable as possible. I'm talking: small orchard, huge garden, chickens, a cow. You know, rad stuff like that.
- Serve missions for our CHURCH, with Chad when we get old (er).
- Be able to surf, and enjoy doing so.
- Backpack in New Zealand, with Chad.
- Chop off all my hair and donate it. And then possibly dye it pink.
- Pick up my girls from school acting like we are going to the dentist but then actually go to the airport and go to Hawaii.
What about you?
Do you have a life list too? Share.