Saturday, September 15, 2012

light weight

I try to avoid caffeine. Not for religious purposes or anything like that, but my body just cant handle it. I have never been able to handle much. I get kinda woozy, and then get shaky, and then stay awake for a long time. Like, I dont even wanna know what would happen to me if I ever drank coffee! Ha!

Example: Chad and I went to this adorable little burger join down the road from us (one of the four restaurants in my town) for a much needed date tonight, and I got a rootbeer with my burger+curly fries. This was at 6:30 pm, and the rootbeer had caffeine...and now I am all shakey, and my body is so tired but I just can not fall asleep. It's almost midnight. And my usual bed time is around 9 pm:)
But the positive side, I now have decided how to rearrange a bunch of furniture tomorrow. And picked out future paint colors for all our rooms. And how to arrange pictures on the walls. And how I want to stain my cabinets and quilts I want to sew and a doll house I wanna make....also, caffeine makes my mind move a mile a minute and Chad is going to come home to a new house after his Saturday morning work meetings.

What do you think about when you have plenty of time to think in the quiet? Me, its house stuff, how to make my house more of a home that reflects who we are.

Now if you will excuse me, I have to get back to looking up random stuff on wikipedia.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think of the same thing! All about what we can do with the house.

Jeff has the same reaction with caffiene but I can't even tell when I've had any. No effect on me.