- The girls and I drove to the gym. I stared at the doors, and thought "No. No. No. Not today. Giant ice cream cones sound better." SO we turned around and got giant ice cream cones (like pictured in the below post) at 10 AM with some of our favorite spontaneous friends.
- THANKSGIVING IS IN TWO DAYSSSS!!! I really can not wait. We will be part of a feast with over 20 people. Who else hogs all the cranberry sauce?! "It's deh behhssst, I lahve it!"
- This week is all in the 70's, and I am not complaining, at all.
- I am very very proud of being a resident of the state of Arkansas. I love it here with my all my heart. I love the sweet people, accents, the history, the funny cultural things. I just love it.
- Maggers is so close to walking, she will take about 5 steps un assisted, shes a big deal.
- For the past 36 hours, I have litterally gotten maybe 12 hours of sleep. I'm in zombie-mode now.
- Tomorrow, I am going grocery shopping. And this, this will be insane. But I need fresh cranberries and brussel sprouts, and gluten free cookies for a cheese cake crust. And butter.
- Peppermint chocolate chip milkshakes at Chick Fil a!!!!
- We have some close friends that have a rather huge farm. They said we could keep a pig there, and garden there. So guess what chad is constantly researching? Breeds of pigs. Lily said we will name it Leslie.
- Does anyone else agree that Tinkerbell is a total jerk? And also kinda skanky?
Over and out.