Sunday, January 6, 2013

Sunday night denial

This is me sticking my nose up at the fact that we have a full week back to real life, starting tomorrow. I don't want to go to bed, cause then Monday wont come, right?
Meaning, Chad goes to work for five full days, no holiday to break it up this week! Wo as me, I know.
I just really like that guy, and I really like him when he's around.
On the plus side, I made sweet mexican pork nachos for dinner tonight for an old college classmate and his girlfriend and it was a hit. And so was my chocolate peppermint bark ice cream....annnnd I guess that means I need to go the gym tomorrow...but I probably wont cause, I'd rather stay home and play with my girls than actually get back into a routine. I am the type of person that needs a vacation, after a vacation. I need more adjustment time to get back to normal life.

Another plus side, Lily's dance class starts up again this week, and we decided to throw Eden into her own little class too, what is it about that blonde, little 3 year old body in tutu that that just makes me want to scoop her up and eat her? I can barely handle these girls and their cuteness, and then see them in dance class? I just melt to a big mushy puddle of proud mommy on the floor.

And another plus side, Mags got a hair cut, she no longer has the shaggy-baby-mullet that she owned for the past month or so and she is adorable. What is it about chubby one year olds in sleeper jammies+a tiny A-line bob that makes me want to scoop her up and eat her? Out of my three girls, I think she would be the yummiest, don't you?

And now I will leave you semi-creeped out and exhausted from reading my ramblings.
G'night, y'all.

No comments: