Friday, November 2, 2007

I'm an aunt!....kinda

SO last night my best friend Heather Bird had her little bird, Isaac! She went in early morning and by 8pm they called me in (I was camera crew) cause she was fully dilated. After 2 full hours of pushing that baby didn't budge, not one little bit. Isaac's cuteness apparently has already gone to his head because his head was too big to come out! At 11:53 he was born via c-section. He is 8lbs 10oz, blue eyed, and has red curly hair like his daddy! He is SO alert and he had only been born for 30 minutes when I got to hold him and he was looking for food and sucking on everything he could get his mouth on! I didn't get to see Heather before we left (she was in recovery still) but the doctor said she was doing great. So theres the up-date for those who know Heather, and my birth as an aunt....kinda. I'll try and take pictures today when I visit so I can show him off for Heather and Cory.

1 comment:

Alli said...

Congratulations! It just can't get better than red, curly hair...