Saturday, May 3, 2008

Personal edit from chad.... The Willamette thing is mostly a feeling thing. I just felt that it would be more correct for us to go to Willamette than SDSU. I don't really know why and I could justify with program stats, tutition costs, living expenses, and other variables, but the real thing is that I feel that God wants us in Salem for Business school.

By the way here is a video of lily early in the morning... I was trying to do homework and she had kept Jan up all night so I got the hand off and took a quick video of her.. we are at Jon and Becky's place for the weekend.

2 comments:

A little Birdie... said...

SHE'S ALREADY CHANGED! How sad...I mis you guys! If you pause the video around 34 seconds, you can see that she definitely has her daddys ears!

Amanda Palmer said...

Hey I just found your blog (after you left a comment on mine!) and I've been looking at it for a long time :c) I just wanted to say I'm really glad that God wanted you guys to be in Salem! And you should come watch the office with us. We watch it on Netflix all the time...you can watch it instantly on the computer. Anyway...come have dinner, watch some classic The Office...it'd be fun :c)