Saturday, September 13, 2008

happy birthday Leia

Lily's new friend Leia had her 1st birthday party today! It was at Minto Brown park, which by the way is a pretty rad park. There were cup cakes, hummus and pita chips, veggies and of course presents! The clown was left over after a different kid's party so she came over to scare some more innocent children. As you can see Leia wasnt too into 'twinkle toes'.
Lily, the party animal. Or at least eating a moose.


She seriously sat on the blankies/mat the whole time, mostly watched the big kids and parents, and chewed on anything with in arms reach.
at the request of Jess: here is the little present I made for Leia it say 'mon petit' (my little one in french) I totally copied it from Jess, it was just fitting cause Silvie is from New Caledonia and speaks french.

Nothing too exciting, just taped the letters on some twine, but it turned out pretty good for free-handing the letters I think!


6 comments:

A little Birdie... said...

The letters turned out so good! Way to go!

And your friend Silvie and her little girl are darling, btw...


and of course Lily!!

ThE RaSmUsSeN's said...

I love the banner, it looks great in Leia's room!! That clown scared me!! I'm so glad you guys moved here!! Thanks for sharing Leia's big day with us!!

A little Birdie... said...

You USED to be in the ward though, and thats how we tie ourselves to you (at least on the blog!). Thats why my dear.

A little Birdie... said...

P.S. Tylerandkrista.blogspot.com

Just thought you'd want to know.

Krista & Tyler said...

I love the letters-you're going to have to teach me how to do that! We're in Salt Lake, and I'm a grad student at the Univ of U. I love that Chad figured out what he wanted to do! haha Hooray! I just love you two, and looking over your blog made me want to cry-I just miss you guys. I love your lil baby doll! She's beyond cute!

Sarah said...

That is so cute! Way to go!